About Me

My photo
I'm Christina, Gran to five beautiful grandchildren. I'm also a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend. My family means more to me than I can ever say. And... I sew!

Sunday, February 28, 2016

My favourite dress... EVER

Obviously, some habits die hard. Like the one where I neglect to post.

This will be a quick post -- a post made possible because my daughter Kate's wedding photos arrived! And I can finally share professional-quality photos of my favourite project EVER: ring maiden Lilyrae's dress for Kate's wedding.

The dress is Elodie from Perfect Party Dresses, by Susan O'Connor.

Special shout-out to Phillipa Maitland, who captured this beautiful wedding exquisitely!

Getting ready...


Here is a close-up of the beadwork in the bodice:

 
 
Lilyrae LOVED her dress! And why wouldn't she? It was perfect for swinging with Tim...

 
and even more perfect for dancing!
 
 
 
I was so very pleased to be able to contribute a little something special to this perfect day.
 
Here are some pictures of the happy couple. To Kate and Chris, love and happiness always!
 
 
 
* * *


 
* * *
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
Happy Ever After!


No comments:

Post a Comment